My name is Joan and I am a Kinesiologist based near Enniskillen in the beautiful County Fermanagh.
I provide Kinesiology therapy for both people and animals as well as delivering Kinesiology training courses. Please contact me to find out how I can help you.
Kinesiology is an alternative therapy and has its roots in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Chiropractic methods. It incorporates techniques such as acupressure and meridian balancing, gentle structural manipulation, massage and nutrition. Kinesiology works to balance all systems of the body and can help with any health issue whether it’s physical, mental, emotional or bio chemical.
A blend of both online treatment and studies are designed for students whose scheduling commitments would otherwise make it difficult to enroll in a face-to-face course. Offered for individual courses and treatments online. We also have a few courses that can be taken face to face.
- Mast Cell activation Syndrome
- 2020 Chronic Inflammation
- 2019 SIPS 1 & 2
- 2018 Simple Physical literacy
- 2018 NEPS 2 & 3
- 2018 Burnout
- 2016 Merisha Massage
- 2016 Nutrition Hologram A
- 2014 Reflexes Dr Alweena Awan
- 2014 Dr Kerry ridgeway Demo
- 2014 PRANA
- 2012 Structure 1 and 2
- 2011 Immune system 1
- 2010 Brain Hologram
- 2010 Principles of Kinesiology Training
- 2010 Western Herbs
- 2010 Touch for health Instructor
- 2009 Chakra Hologram 2
- 2009 Principles of Kinesiology Instructor
- 2009 Equine Nutrition
- 2008 Equine Anatomy and Physiology
- 2008 NEPS1
- 2008 Phytobiophysics
- 2007 Vibrational Healing Tools
- 2007 Diploma Kinesiology
- 2005 Reiki Healing Master